So before I saw the Enterprise finale or even Demons/Terra Prime, I suddenly got this idea in my head of oh no…Auntie T’Pol...and just her generally being a small part of Spock’s upbringing and then I started headcanoning it and long story short I almost made myself cry at work.
Now that I’ve finished Enterprise I’m here to make you cry as well.
- like what if the first time she holds baby Spock she is overcome with emotion because…well.
- or if she ever gets the opportunity to meet Bones she has to take a moment to collect herself afterwards because that accent.
- Or T’Pol advising Sarek after he receives his appointment as ambassador to Earth
- And T’Pol being the one to tell him he should find a Human wife
- And like no Vulcans ever know about T’Pol and Trip’s relationship but one time when Sarek and Amanda pay a formal visit to T’Pol Amanda finds a picture of Trip and she asks T’Pol about him and T’Pol tells her the whole story because she thinks Amanda will understand
- And T’Pol being a doting Auntie (but the Vulcan version of doting, like)
- And telling Spock not to let the bullies get to him
- and when he doesn’t like how emotional he gets because of his Humanity she tells him a story about “one of the most intelligent people” she’s ever known of any species ever; this woman was so smart she could pick up a language within just a few hours of hearing it for the first time; this woman was prone to emotional outbursts but she still was a genius and amazing and awe-inspiring.
- And T’Pol and T’Pau having old-lady chats over tea and stuff and making wagers about Spock’s upbringing like T’Pol thinks he will have his emotions under control by the time he’s ten but T’Pau says it’ll be much longer than that, or T’Pau thinks he’ll have human ears but T’Pol swears they will be Vulcan ears.
Happy Birthday James Doohan.
You would have been 94 today.
March 2, 2014
2014 super bowl star trek commercial
Star Trek + Games
Ships of the Line Pt. 2: Other Notable Vessels (Pt. 1)
Ships of the Line Pt. 1: The Enterprises (Pt. 2)
Your father piloted a jaeger solo for 12 minutes. He saved 8 million lives, including yours and your mother’s. I dare you to do better.A Star Trek/Pacific Rim AU
When an American hears the degrees in Celsius
Page 1 of 37