Sisko’s Theatrical Gasp
requested by boldlygifing
Solok: You are attempting to manufacture a triumph where none exists.
Kasidy: I’d say he succeeded.
Bashir: To manufactured triumph.
Sisko: Manufactured trumph, here, here!
Niners: Here, here!
Solok: This is a typical human reaction, based on emotionalism and illogic.
Sisko: Do I hear irritation in that voice?
Solok: Certainly not.
Bashir: That sounded positively defensive to me.
O’Brien: With a hint of anger.
Quark: And just a touch of jealousy.
Kasidy: And a lot of bitterness.
Ezri: Are you always this emotional?
I’d also like to say that what you just did was one of the kindest, dearest and for you, one of the most embarrassing things that I have ever heard. You’re a real sweetheart.
10 favorite ladies of trek [4/10]: ezri dax
- it’s hard to follow an act like jadzia dax, but ezri does the best she can. unexpectedly thrust into being a joined trill, ezri becomes alienated from both her family and former life after she becomes “a dax.” instead of giving up and breaking down, ezri seeks out the people who can bring her home to herself: benjamin sisko and the rest of the crew of deep space 9. initially uncertain of herself, ezri becomes empowered as a successful ship’s counselor after helping garak overcome his claustrophobia. she continues on to become a critical fighting member of the federation’s war against the dominion, even surviving brutal capture by a merciless enemy. although trill law would prevent her from reuniting with jadzia’s husband, worf, ezri follows her heart to a rekindled romance with worf through to the inevitable conclusion that is right for her: just friendship. instead, her formerly platonic relationship with julian bashir develops into something more. ezri goes from a broken, confused novice to a self-confident, assured new individual. not just a dax—but ezri dax.
- Lt. Commander Worf: [referring to Martok] He likes you, and he considers you an honorable woman, a worthy successor to Jadzia. And so do I.
- Lieutenant Ezri Dax: That's very sweet of him.
- Lt. Commander Worf: Sweet?
- Lieutenant Ezri Dax: Not a very Klingon word, is it?
- Lt. Commander Worf: No.
- Lieutenant Ezri Dax: It's very... honorable.
- Lt. Commander Worf: Better - albeit a little obvious.